At Site One we can provide a trailer mast to suit any (reasonable) requirement. We have a wide range of standard designs but we also provide a service to design and manufacture a trailer mast to your specification.
Trailer mast rental
We have a number of 24m and 30m units available for rental on a daily, weekly or longer basis. Our rates are very competitive so please contact us for further details.
Triangular lattice trailer mast
Available in heights up to 30m, this unit is highly versatile being suitable for a variety of applications such as providing temporary wireless communications, amateur radio and wind monitoring.
The standard unit is a single axle braked trailer with four adjustable jacks to allow the trailer to be levelled. The triangular lattice mast is made up of fully welded 6m long steel lattice sections mounted on a post, giving a ’tilt and telescope’ mast. Available as 2, 3, 4 or 5 section masts providing, with the standard extension pole, heights up to 30m.All up weight is less than 1500kg so towable by a large car, medium size van or 4×4.
Where stability of the mast top is critical or with high headloads we recommend guying the mast. We can supply a guy set to match all of the units we supply.
All trailer masts are supplied as standard with:
- Fully hot dip galvanised trailer and mast
- Four levelling jacks, three on telescopic outriggers
- Front mast support post adjustable in height to facilitate rigging the mast from the ground
- Manual winches for tilt and telescope
- 50mm ball coupling and 7-pin plug
- Full lighting set
- Licence plate holder
- Overrun brakes with auto-reverse and handbrake
- Adjustable jockey wheel
- Electric winches
- Pannier boxes
- Alternative couplings e.g. NATO type
- Rough terrain suspension
- Twin lighting plugs, 13-pin plug or custom wiring
- Guy sets
Trailers with pneumatic masts
Site One can provide a multitiude of solutions for mounting pneumatic telescopic masts of any height on trailers.
Masts are available to provide heights up to 40m on single or double-axle trailers.
Custom Trailer Masts
Site One has built a strong reputation for providing excellent trailer mast designs to the customer’s own specifications. Typically we can design trailer masts to have the following features:
- Cabinet or cabin to house equipment
- Power supplies
- Air conditioning
- Storage boxes
- Cable reels
- Telescopic or non-telescopic masts
- Telescopic or folding outriggers
- Square, triangular or tubular mast sections
- Unbraked (<750kg), overrun brakes or air brakes
- Mast guyed to trailer